Opticians: Lauren, and Jennilee are professionals who are very knowledgeable in all aspects of eyewear and contact lens care. They are the best at helping you select frames and lenses that are the most suitable for you, and at helping you with your contact lens care and handling. They make customer service their top priority!
We will do our best to assist you in selecting glasses that will help you see your best and look your best. Looking for a frame that you don’t see on our display? We will research our entire collection to help you find what you’re looking for. We also have a large selection of sunglasses that are prescribed for contact lens wearers, as well as for patients who require a prescription.
During this process we offer our expertise in helping you select lens features that will optimize your visual acuity. For example, we recommend certain tint colors for patients who suffer from decreased contrast sensitivity due to macular degeneration, as well as anti-reflective coatings that aid in reducing glare when driving at night or when using the computer. Our labs offer the most up-to-date technology in terms of lens design and surfacing, coatings, tints and ultra-violet protection, and a variety of materials including those that are shatter-resistant or ultra thin. The bottom line is that we work hard to help you make the best selection; we know that your glasses are the first thing other people notice about you when they meet you!
- Our frame collection: Calvin Klein/Ck, Carrera, Chesterfield, DVF, Inface, Flexon, Fossil, John Varvatos, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, L.A.M.B, Liz Claiborne, Marc Jacobs, Marchon, Modo, Nike, OWP, Prodesign, Ray Ban, Scott Harris, Silhouette, Smith, Ted Baker, and Tura
- Types of lenses we fit: Occupational, progressive, lined bifocal/trifocal, single vision
- Complimentary frame adjustments
- Repairs: Replacement screws and nose pads, rimless frame repairs – can usually be done while you wait!
- Accessories we carry: Sun clips, leashes, lens cleaning solutions/cloths, Oasis Tears eye drops, Eye Science vitamins, sample contact lens solutions
- Contact lens brands: all Acuvue brand lenses including Oasys and 1-Day Moist; all Alcon brand lenses including Dailies Total One, Air Optix Night & Day, and Air Optix Multifocal; all Cooper lenses such as Clariti, Biofinity, and Avaira; all Bausch and Lomb lenses such as Biotrue. We dispense dailies, bi-weekly, monthly, and extended wear lenses, rigid gas permeable and custom fit lenses for patients with specific prescription needs such as astigmatism correction.